Advantages of Test Check
1. Volume of work is considerably reduced.
2. There is a saving in terms of time, cost and energy.
3. The extra time available can be utilised for concentrating on areas of considerable importance.
4. If done carefully, test checking can be quite effective.
Latest posts by Treesha Jain (see all)
- GLOSSARY – AUDITING - January 12, 2017
- Applicability - January 12, 2017
- CONVERGENCE OF INDIAN ACCOUNTING STANDARDS WITH INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS (IFRS) - January 12, 2017