By using the services of TaxDose.com, you expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is solely at your own risk. The service is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis only. TaxDose.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
TaxDose.com makes no warranty that :
- The service will meet your requirements
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of the service will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material
No Advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from TaxDose.com, or through the service shall create any warranty/liability against TaxDose.com.