(Section 270) Modes of winding up
(1) The winding up of a company may be either—
(a) by the Tribunal; or
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in any other Act, the provisions of this Act with respect to winding up shall apply to the winding up of a company in any of the modes specified under sub-section (1).
Latest posts by arunak (see all)
- Career Counselling Committee (CCC), ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 23rd September 2016 at Near Bus-Stand,Near Market, Chhipdi, Ta-Kathlal,Dist-Kheda, Gujrat - September 23, 2016
- Penal Provisions - August 22, 2016
- Requirements with respect to the listing of units or any other instrument of a Collective Investment Scheme on a recognised stock exchange - August 22, 2016