Output Service [Rule 2(p)]:
Output service means any service provided by a provider of service located in the taxable territory but shall not include a service,-
(1) specified in the negative list under section 66D of the Finance Act; or
(2) where the whole of service tax is liable to be paid by the recipient of service.
Latest posts by Aakriti Agarwal (see all)
- Important judgments - May 2, 2016
- Bar on subsequent application for settlement in certain cases [Section 32-O] - May 2, 2016
- Procedure to be followed by the Settlement Commission [Section 32F] - May 2, 2016