A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Home > Questions > GST > A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Like Us !!
- I have lost 9 digit alphanumeric acknowledge number which was generated while filing form 26QB. Now from where can I get acknowledgement number to download form 16B?
- THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 1986
- “Sale” and “purchase” under Excise Law
- DETENTION, PRESERVATION, INSPECTION ETC. OF SUBJECT-MATTER OF SUIT
- FACTORS TO BE TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT BY THE ADJUDICATING OFFICER
- An appeal from the order of Tribunal lies to which forum? asked by AditaPareek
- Will the principle of unjust enrichment apply to exports or deemed exports? asked by JayeshMehta
- Where goods and/or services received by a taxable person are used for effecting both taxable and non-taxable supplies, whether the input tax credit is available to the registered taxable person? asked by BishalJain
- What are the obligations of the taxable person when he receives the notice of audit? asked by AditaPareek
- What are inter-state supplies? asked by JayeshMehta