A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Home > Questions > GST > A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Questions & Answers
- Tax paid on goods lying with agents to be allowed as credit
- PATENT AGENTS
- To cultivate personally
- Assessees who are eligible for exemption Tax Holiday for Newly Established Units in Special Economic Zones [Section 10AA] – Income Tax
- Long-term capital gains on shares of private companies to be subject to concessional rate of [email protected]% in the hands of non-corporate non-residents and foreign companies [Section 112(1)(c)]
- Which of the following is included for computation of taxable supplies for the purpose of availing credit: (a) Zero-rated supplies; (b) Exempt supplies; (c) Both? asked by JayeshMehta
- I have not yet received the Application Reference Number (ARN). What should I do now? asked by KritikaJoshi
- Do I need to enrol for GST? asked by RanjitaKaur
- What recourse may be taken by the officer in case proper explanation is not furnished for the discrepancy detected in the return filed under section 45 of MGL? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether CGST and IGST credit can be distributed by ISD as IGST credit to units located in different States? asked by AditaPareek