A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Home > Questions > GST > A dealer paying tax on compounding basis crosses the compounding threshold and becomes a regular taxable person. Can he avail ITC and if so from what date?
Like Us !!
- Service Tax Return Due Date Extended to April 29 ,2016 from April 25,2016
- Introduction Of Advance Ruling
- Capital loss and Revenue loss
- Refund can be withheld
- Service tax not payable on goods used in repairing process on which Excise duty and VAT has been paid
- When Commissioner of CGST feels that the order passed is not legal and proper, whether he can revise the order himself?. asked by JayeshMehta
- When is GST payment to be done by the taxable person? asked by JayeshMehta
- Whether CGST and IGST credit can be distributed by ISD as IGST credit to units located in different States? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the period within which the audit is to be completed? asked by AdviKaur
- Where goods and/or services received by a taxable person are used for the purpose of business and non-business supplies, whether the input tax credit is available to the registered taxable person? asked by AditaPareek