Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Home > Questions > GST > Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Like Us !!
- an Agreement and Protocol between the Government of the Republic of India and the Government of the Republic of Cyprus for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income (hereinafter referred to as the said Agreement and Protocol ) as set out in the Annexure to this notification,
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Miscellaneous Provisions in Model IGST Law:
- TECHNIQUES OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM
- Objective of Consolidated Financial Statements1
- Suppose a ticket/ pass for anywhere travel in India is issued by M/s Air India to a person. What will be the place of supply? asked by AditaPareek
- I am unable to access the GST Common Portal available at www.gst.gov.in. How can I access the site? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What will be the composition of Authority for advance rulings (AAR) under GST? asked by JayeshMehta
- What are the obligations of the taxable person when he receives the notice of audit? asked by AditaPareek
- What is Goods and Service Tax (GST)? asked by AditaPareek