Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Home > Questions > GST > Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Like Us !!
- RECTIFICATION U/S 154 OF INCOME TAX ACT
- Defitions of Permissible Jurisdiction
- Rule 3 – CENVAT Credit
- Amortisation Period
- OTHER FORMS OF AUDIT
- The ISD may distribute the CGST and IGST credit to recipient outside the State as_______ (a) IGST (b) CGST (c) SGST asked by AdviKaur
- Which are the cases in which registration is compulsory? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the time of response by the applicant if any query is raised in the online application? asked by JayeshMehta
- Assuming such a person wrongly enjoyed the credit, will the recovery be done in GST or earlier law? asked by JayeshMehta
- When exemption from whole of tax collected on goods and/or services has been granted unconditionally, can taxable person pay tax? asked by BishalJain