Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Home > Questions > GST > Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Like Us !!
- Inflation indexed bonds or Inflation Indexed National Savings Securities
- Correction of arithmetic mistakes and adjustment of incorrect claim during computerized processing of TDS statements [Section 200A] under Miscellaneous Provisions – Income Tax
- PUNISHMENTS FOR CONTRAVENTIONS
- DELISTING OF UNITS AND WINDING UP OF THE INVIT
- Credit can’t be denied on capital goods if depreciation claim on duty element is reversed in revised
- If services are received by ISD under the earlier law, can the ITC relating to it be distributed in GST regime? asked by AdviKaur
- What will be the time limit for the decision on the online application? asked by BishalJain
- Which username can I choose after first login? asked by KritikaJoshi
- The ISD may distribute the CGST and IGST credit to recipient outside the State as_______ (a) IGST (b) CGST (c) SGST asked by AdviKaur
- Who will get the ITC where goods have been delivered to a person other than taxable person (‘bill to’- ‘ship to’ scenarios)? asked by AditaPareek