Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Home > Questions > GST > Can a manufacturer transfer finished goods sent for testing purpose to the premises of any other taxable person?
Like Us !!
- Income of European Economic Community (EEC) [Section 10(23BBB)] – Income Tax
- Basic Concepts of Accounting
- Objective of Borrowing Costs
- CGST and IGST credit can be distributed by ISD as IGST credit to recipients located in different States
- FULLY CONVERTIBLE DEBENTURES WITH INTEREST (OPTIONAL)
- Are self-supplies taxable under GST? asked by AdviKaur
- What is the distinction in law between ‘Seizure’ and ‘Detention’? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is time of supply of continuous supply of goods? asked by AditaPareek
- Whether the ITC denied can be restored? asked by BishalJain
- Can a person without GST registration claim ITC and collect tax? asked by JayeshMehta