Home > Questions > Income Tax > Can interest paid on loans taken from friends and relatives be claimed as deduction while calculating house property income?
Like Us !!
- Rent free accommodation / House Rent Allowance (HRA) under Tax Planning Considerations in Respect of Salary Income – Income Tax
- Co-ordination with officers of Central Board of Direct Taxes
- Intimation of serial numbers
- BasicFeaturesof IGST assessment, compliance and settlement
- CANCELLATION OF INSTRUMENTS
- I am already registered on TRACES. After getting registered on TRACES I have updated my PAN details at TIN NSDL. So while doing Forgot password should I enter the old PAN details or new PAN details? asked by Myra Gaur
- Once assigned as a Legal Heir, can I e-File for the deceased person for compulsory DSC cases? asked by Kavya Mehta
- How is Ex-gratia payment to a person made ? Who can exempt it ? asked by JiaM
- How to close the default of levy, late filing? asked by Devansh Kaur
- Can we edit the details in Form 27D? asked by Myra Gaur