Home > Questions > Income Tax > Can interest paid on loans taken from friends and relatives be claimed as deduction while calculating house property income?
Like Us !!
- Cost of acquisition in Tax neutral demerger of a foreign company
- Related persons
- Conditions to be satisfied under Countervailing duty on subsidized articles [Section 9 of the Customs Tariff Act]
- Reclassification of Investments
- Section 65: Officers required to assist CGST/SGST officers
- How does the Government collect Income Tax? asked by Hansh Verma
- What is the complete procedure to upload tax audit reports by Tax Professionals? asked by AashiKaur
- Can section code modified through Add/Modify deductee details option? asked by Myra Gaur
- How many sub-users can be added for a TAN? asked by Hansh Verma
- Are there any cases in which immovable property received by an individual or HUF for less than its stamp duty value is not charged to tax? asked by Anisha Sharma