Goods were sent on approval before the appointed day but are returned to the seller after 6 months from the appointed day, will tax be payable in GST?
Home > Questions > GST > Goods were sent on approval before the appointed day but are returned to the seller after 6 months from the appointed day, will tax be payable in GST?
Like Us !!
- Denaturing or mutilation of goods [Section 24]
- Appointment of officers under the Central Goods and Services Tax Act
- Spouse with joint account or sole nominee can continue with account of deceased under Senior Citizen Saving Scheme
- Allowability of Employer’s Contribution to funds for welfare of employees paid after the due date under the relevant Act but before the due date of filing of return of income under section 139(1) [Circular No.22/2015 dated 17-12-2015]
- Capital Market
- Whether principle of unjust enrichment will be applicable in refund? asked by AditaPareek
- What is transaction value? asked by JayeshMehta
- An individual buys a car for personal use and after a year sells it to a car dealer. Will the transaction be a supply in terms of MGL? Give reasons for the answer. asked by BishalJain
- What is a cognizable offence? asked by JayeshMehta
- How to compute ‘aggregate turnover’ to determine eligibility for composition scheme? asked by JayeshMehta