Home > Questions > GST > How shall the refund arising from revision of return(s) furnished under the earlier law be dealt in GST?
Like Us !!
- Conditions for appointment and notice to Registrar
- Restrictions on Rating of Securities Issued by Promoter and Certain Entities, Connected with A Promoter, or Rating Agency
- Reference to Tribunal
- Application of the Recognition and Measurement Rules
- Special Committee for monitoring large value frauds
- What will be the time limit for the decision on the online application? asked by BishalJain
- What happens to tax dues where the Company (taxable person) goes into liquidation? asked by AditaPareek
- Why do I need to enrol myself as a taxpayer on the GST Common Portal? asked by DamanJain
- Today under VAT/CST merchant exporters can purchase goods without payment of tax on furnishing of a declaration form. Will this system be there in GST? asked by BishalJain
- What is the concept of GST Eco-system? asked by AdviKaur