Home > Questions > GST > How shall the refund arising from revision of return(s) furnished under the earlier law be dealt in GST?
Like Us !!
- Advance ruling
- Punishment for contravention – Companies Act, 2013
- Employer’s Liability Policy
- Transactions not regarded as transfer or Exempt from Capital Gain [Section 47] – Income Tax
- Offer of Indian Depository Receipts – Companies Act, 2013
- How will be Inter-State Transactions of Goods and Services be taxed under GST in terms of IGST method ? asked by DevanAgarwal
- What is aggregate turnover? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the genesis of GSTN? asked by JayeshMehta
- Whether the SGST and IGST Credit can be distributed as SGST credit? asked by JayeshMehta
- What does the red asterisk (*) appearing besides the fields in the Enrolment Application indicate? asked by RanjitaKaur