Home > Questions > GST > How shall the refund arising from revision of return(s) furnished under the earlier law be dealt in GST?
Like Us !!
- Gratuity [Section 10(10)] – Income Tax
- Defination of Exempted Goods under Excise Law
- What do I do for Error: ‘Invalid details’ / ‘Your TAN is not available’ in Step–1 of Registration?
- Regulation of optional trade
- Power to collect statistics
- I have multiple businesses in one state registered using the same PAN. Do I need to enrol each business separately with GST? asked by RanjitaKaur
- What is the relevant date for issue of Show Cause Notice under Section 51A/B? asked by AditaPareek
- Is reference to Valuation Rules required in all cases? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is a CPIN? asked by JayeshMehta
- Can tax disputes arising on account of both intra-state and inter-state transactions be settled under the MGL? asked by JayeshMehta