Home > Questions > GST > How shall the refund arising from revision of return(s) furnished under the earlier law be dealt in GST?
Like Us !!
- Export to Bhutan without payment of duty
- Processing of return within the prescribed time and enable withholding of refund in certain cases
- Interest on delayed refund of pre-deposit
- Peculiar Features of Indian Federalism
- Constitution of National Financial Reporting Authority – Companies Act, 2013
- What is meant by commencement of audit? asked by JayeshMehta
- How will imports be taxed under GST? asked by JayeshMehta
- Can a transaction in which any one or more of the above criteria is not fulfilled, be still considered as supply under GST? asked by AditaPareek
- What is meant by ‘reasons to believe’? asked by JayeshMehta
- In case a notice is adjudicated under Section 51B and order issued confirming tax demand and penalty, does the noticee have any option to pay reduced penalty? asked by AdviKaur