Home > Questions > Company Law > How to ensure that the size of scanned PDF documents is not excessive?
Like Us !!
- Exemption of capital gains on compulsory acquisition of agricultural land situated within specified urban limits [Section 10(37)] – Income Tax
- Net Realisable Value
- Meaning of Shares
- Liabilities of a representative assessee – Income Tax
- Income-tax Return through computer readable media [Section 139(1B)] – Income Tax
- When I am opening a public document from My Dashboard, I face the following error – “Parts of this PDF could not be displayed”. What should I do to view the public document? asked by EshSingh
- What are the qualifications for becoming a partner? asked by Lavish Dey
- How can I file an Investor related complaint? asked by AnviGaur
- What if I have paper attachments to file with the E-form? asked by anamikashah
- After making the payment through NEFT Mode will we have to visit bank or make any follow up for informing about such transactions? asked by N.sharma