Home > Questions > GST > If any goods or services are supplied in GST, in pursuance of contract entered under earlier law, which tax will be payable?
Like Us !!
- Income are chargeable under “Income from other sources” only if such income are not chargeable under the head “Profits and gains of business or profession” – Income Tax
- It is hereby notified for general information that the organization M/s Christian Medical College Vellore Association, Vellore (PAN:- AAATC1278N) has been approved by the Central Government for the purpose of clause (ii) of sub-section (1) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Time limit for completion of assessments and reassessments [Section 153] – Income Tax
- SWEAT EQUITY SHARES
- Under what circumstances can a best judgment assessment order issued under section 46 be withdrawn? asked by BishalJain
- Whether Works contracts and Catering services will be treated as supply of goods or supply of services? Why? asked by BishalJain
- Where the refund is withheld under 38(9), as discussed in 11(c) above, will the taxable person be given interest? asked by AditaPareek
- Why are place of supply provisions different in respect of goods and services? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is the procedure for conducting search? asked by AditaPareek