Home > Questions > GST > If any goods or services are supplied in GST, in pursuance of contract entered under earlier law, which tax will be payable?
Like Us !!
- ACTUARIAL AND OTHER CERTIFICATIONS
- RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF SPONSOR(S)
- Transfer, reversal of ITC:
- Compromise/ Arrangements
- What is the time period within which the inputs sent for job work has to be received back by the principal? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether transfer of title and/or possession is necessary for a transaction to constitute supply of goods? asked by JayeshMehta
- What are cognizable and non-cognizable offences under MGL? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is IGST? asked by AdviKaur
- What are E-Ledgers? asked by BishalJain