Home > Questions > GST > If any goods or services are supplied in GST, in pursuance of contract entered under earlier law, which tax will be payable?
Like Us !!
- Recovery of contribution from immediate employer
- Renewal of licence
- Deduction allowable in case of amalgamation and demerger under Tax Holiday for Newly Established Units in Special Economic Zones [Section 10AA] – Income Tax
- Prohibition on forward dealings in securities of company by director or key managerial personnel (Section 194 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- REVIEW OF MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS
- Will the CENVAT/ITC carried forward in the last return prior to GST under earlier law be available as ITC under GST? asked by AdviKaur
- Will tax payer be able to change the tax professional once chosen in above mentioned facility? asked by BishalJain
- Which Central and State taxes are proposed to be subsumed under GST ? asked by AashiKaur
- What is the amount of mandatory pre-deposit which should be made alongwith every appeal? asked by BishalJain
- The supply of goods/services was made under the earlier law but a part of the consideration (say the retention money) is received in GST regime, will tax be payable in GST? asked by BishalJain