If consideration for a particular supply of services was received under the earlier law and tax on it was paid, will GST also become payable where such supply is made in GST regime?
Home > Questions > GST > If consideration for a particular supply of services was received under the earlier law and tax on it was paid, will GST also become payable where such supply is made in GST regime?
Like Us !!
- Preparation of cash budget – Methods
- Introduction on Banker – Customer Relationship
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 3rd October 2016 at Near Campue,Kathlal Road, Kanbha, Gujarat
- Service Tax: What’s In For Assessees
- National Treatment
- What happens to the tax liability of a taxable person, whose business is carried on by any guardian / trustee or agent of a minor? asked by JayeshMehta
- When exemption from whole of tax collected on goods and/or services has been granted unconditionally, can taxable person pay tax? asked by BishalJain
- Can the Enrolment Application of a taxpayer get rejected? asked by DamanJain
- What are the provisions for appeals against order of AAR? asked by BishalJain
- Suppose a taxable person has paid IGST/ CGST/SGST mistakenly as an Interstate/intrastate supply, but the nature of which is subsequently clarified. Can the CGST/SGST be adjusted against wrongly paid IGST or vice versa? asked by BishalJain