If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Home > Questions > GST > If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Questions & Answers
- Procedure for Dealing with Applications
- Return to be filed with Registrar in case promoters’ stake changes
- Time-limit for making the application for refund of duty
- Transfer, reversal of ITC:
- What is the concept of providing threshold exemption for GST?
- The credit of tax paid on input service used by more than one supplier is ________ (a) Distributed among the suppliers who used such input service on pro rata basis of turnover in such State. (b) Distributed equally among all the suppliers. (c) Distributed only to one supplier. (d) Cannot be distributed. asked by JayeshMehta
- Which is the applicable section for the purpose of recovery of tax short paid or not paid or amount erroneously refunded or input tax credit wrongly availed or utilized? asked by JayeshMehta
- Will GSTN be providing mobile based Apps to view ledgers and other accounts? asked by AditaPareek
- What is an ITC Ledger? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the time limit to submit the audit report? asked by AdviKaur