If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Home > Questions > GST > If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Like Us !!
- CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MUTUAL FUNDS
- ELECTRONIC FUND MANAGEMENT
- an Agreement and Protocol between the Government of the Republic of India and the Government of the Republic of Cyprus for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income (hereinafter referred to as the said Agreement and Protocol ) as set out in the Annexure to this notification,
- Article 18: Abolition of titles
- Insurance Association of India, Insurance Councils and Committees thereof
- Whether a supplier of goods/services supplying through e-commerce operator would be entitled to threshold exemption? asked by AdviKaur
- Is it mandatory that such ‘reasons to believe’ has to be recorded in writing by the proper officer, before issuing authorization for Inspection or Search and Seizure? asked by AditaPareek
- What will be the composition of members which will consider/hear settlement application? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the time limit for filing an appeal before the High Court? asked by JayeshMehta
- Is reference to Valuation Rules required in all cases? asked by JayeshMehta