If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Home > Questions > GST > If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Like Us !!
- Carry forward and set-off of accumulated business losses and unabsorbed depreciation in certain cases of Amalgamation/ Demerger, etc. [Section 72A] – Income Tax
- Share application money cannot be treated as loan for mere delay in allotment
- Can I download Form 16B without acknowledgement number?
- CAG’s Role in functioning of financial committees of Parliament
- Matters to be stated in prospectus – Companies Act, 2013
- Who will do the special audit? asked by BishalJain
- Mr. A applies for voluntary registration on 5th June, 2017 and obtained registration on 22nd June, 2017. Mr. A is eligible for input tax credit on inputs in stock as on ………….. asked by AditaPareek
- Who can order for carrying out “Inspection” and under what circumstances? asked by AdviKaur
- What is GST? How does it work ? asked by AashiKaur
- What is time of supply of continuous supply of goods? asked by AditaPareek