If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Home > Questions > GST > If notice is issued under Section 51A and thereafter the noticee makes payment, is there any need to adjudicate the case?
Like Us !!
- Power to remove difficulties [Section 95]
- Manner of determination of commencement and termination of time
- Requirement Of Dual GST
- Private companies need to appoint whole time Company Secretary
- Finalisation and filing of GSTR-2
- What happens to the goods upon confiscation of goods by the proper officer? asked by BishalJain
- What are the precautions to be observed while issuing summons? asked by AdviKaur
- What is the need to have separate rules for place of supply in respect of B2B (supplies to registered persons) and B2C (supplies to unregistered persons) transactions? asked by BishalJain
- Can the Commissioner of SGST revise any order passed under the Act by his subordinates? asked by BishalJain
- What are the powers of Settlement Commission? asked by BishalJain