Home > Questions > GST > If services are received by ISD under the earlier law, can the ITC relating to it be distributed in GST regime?
Like Us !!
- Furnishing of evidence of claims by employee for deduction of tax under section 192 [Notification No.30/2016 dated 29.4.2016]
- COMPUTATION OF THE PERIOD OF LIMITATION FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF SUITS
- Dynamic Risk
- Introduction on Place of Provision of Service
- What is a CPIN? asked by JayeshMehta
- When does goods become liable to confiscation under the provisions of MGL? asked by JayeshMehta
- How will GST benefit the small entrepreneurs and small traders? asked by RamyaGupta
- Who can apply for settlement? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be fate of any appeal or revision relating to a claim of CENVAT/ITC which is pending under the earlier law? If say, it relates to output liability then? asked by JayeshMehta