Home > Questions > GST > If services are received by ISD under the earlier law, can the ITC relating to it be distributed in GST regime?
Like Us !!
- Manner of destruction
- Background Information
- E-filing of Form 15G 15H by Deductors AY 2016-17 , FY 2015-2016
- How can I ensure that I have entered correct communication details (Email Id or Mobile Number) during registration? Can I edit this information before submitting my TDS registration form?
- Cross Border Risk
- How can I check the status of the Enrolment Application if I have submitted the same through GST Enrolment App? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What are the powers of Settlement Commission? asked by BishalJain
- Let’s say there was increase in tax rate from 18% to 20% w.e.f. 1.6.2017. What is the tax rate applicable when services provided and invoice issued before change in rate in April 2017, but payment received after change in rate in June 2017? asked by AditaPareek
- What are the main features of GST payment process? asked by AditaPareek
- Can the Enrolment Application of a taxpayer get rejected? asked by DamanJain