Home > Questions > GST > If services are received by ISD under the earlier law, can the ITC relating to it be distributed in GST regime?
Like Us !!
- Introduction on The Companies Act, 2013
- DISCOUNT/COUPON RATE
- Appeal to the Supreme Court
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 6th September 2016 at Jind, Haryana
- Buy Back of Shares – Income Tax
- What will be the place of supply where the goods or services are supplied on board a conveyance, such as a vessel, an aircraft, a train or a motor vehicle? asked by AdviKaur
- IGST Act is very small with very few definitions and major part catering to settlement commissioner. Whether provisions in CGST or SGST Act will apply to IGST Act? asked by AditaPareek
- I am unable to access the GST Common Portal available at www.gst.gov.in. How can I access the site? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What will be the effective date of registration? asked by AditaPareek
- How will the refunds arising out of earlier law be paid? asked by AdviKaur