Home > Questions > GST > Is extension of two months as discussed in section 150, section 151 and section 152 automatic?
Like Us !!
- Debt Funds
- Company to contribute to bona fide and charitable funds, etc – Companies Act, 2013
- Article 18: Abolition of titles
- Taxability of the compensation received by the land owners for the land acquired under the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 CRFCTLAAR Act’)-reg.-
- Revaluation of Assets and Liabilities on Retirement of a Partner
- What are the consequences of credit distributed in contravention of the provisions of the Act? asked by BishalJain
- When the Tribunal is having powers to refuse to admit the appeal? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the legal position in regard to the reversed input tax credit if the supplier later realises the mistake and feeds the information? asked by JayeshMehta
- Under what circumstances can a best judgment assessment order issued under section 46 be withdrawn? asked by BishalJain
- Under which circumstances can goods be confiscated under MGL? asked by AditaPareek