Home > Questions > GST > Is extension of two months as discussed in section 150, section 151 and section 152 automatic?
Like Us !!
- RELEVANCY OF FACTS CONNECTED WITH THE FACT TO BE PROVED
- Computation of “Income from house property” for different categories of property – Income Tax
- SCOPE AND APPLICATION OF Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- Annual financial information statement [Rule 12(2)]
- A person in Goa buys shares from a broker in Delhi on NSE (in Mumbai). What will be the place of supply? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether the Registration granted to any person is permanent? asked by JayeshMehta
- Mr. B, a registered taxable person was paying tax under composition rate up to 30th July, 2017. However, w.e.f 31st July, 2017. Mr. B becomes liable to pay tax under regular scheme. Is he eligible for ITC? asked by JayeshMehta
- Whether CGST and IGST credit can be distributed by ISD as IGST credit to units located in different States? asked by AditaPareek
- Whether goods sent by a taxable person to a job-worker will be treated as supply and liable to GST? Why? asked by AditaPareek