Like Us !!
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- PROCEDURE WHERE CERTIFICATE IS NOT GRANTED
- Appointment of customs ports, airports, warehousing stations, etc.
- Refund can be made before verification of documents
- Central Government or company to fix limit with regard to remuneration (Section 200 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- What is the responsibility of the taxable person supplying to UN bodies? asked by JayeshMehta
- Assuming such a person wrongly enjoyed the credit, will the recovery be done in GST or earlier law? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be considered as ‘repeated short payments’ for the purpose of levy of penalty? asked by AdviKaur
- The supply of goods/services was made under the earlier law but a part of the consideration (say the retention money) is received in GST regime, will tax be payable in GST? asked by BishalJain
- What is the concept of providing threshold exemption for GST? asked by EshSingh