Home > Questions > Income Tax > My income from let out house property is negative. Can I ask my employer to consider this loss against my salary income while computing the TDS on my salary?
Like Us !!
- Substantive Examination
- Will cross utilization of credits between goods and services be allowed under GST regime?
- Formation of Group on Cost Optimisation in the Institute
- DELEGATED LEGISLATION
- General Provision [Section 45(1)] under scope and year of chargeability [Section 45] – Income Tax
- I have lost 9 digit alphanumeric acknowledge number which was generated while filing form 26QB. Now from where can I get acknowledgement number to download form 16B? asked by Myra Gaur
- What is the exemption of High Altitude Allowance granted to armed forces operating in high altitude areas (Subject to certain conditions and locations) ? asked by Ruhi Sen
- Is it mandatory to enter Authentication Code? asked by Myra Gaur
- Can I make changes / corrections in PAN data from TRACES? asked by Hansh Verma
- What should I do if I am getting an error in Step-2 of registration as, "This statement has challan(s) with more valid PAN deductee rows than entered by you. Please enter details of such challan and corresponding deductee rows"? What should I do? asked by Hansh Verma