Home > Questions > Company Law > The date of my Challan is prior to 27 march,2011. Will the bank accept it, even if the challan is of less than Rs 50,000 ?
Like Us !!
- THE INCIDENCE OF CGST AND SGST :
- End-use of FCEB proceeds
- FEATURES OF DEVELOPED CAPITAL MARKET: THE INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION OF SECURITIES COMMISSIONS (IOSCO)
- Goods not to be loaded or unloaded except under the supervision of Customs officer [Section 34]
- Clearing House Automated Transfer System (CHATS)
- My DIN application has been put under Resubmission. Am I required to obtain a fresh DIN application? asked by Bani Sharma
- How can download an eForm that has been marked for resubmission and resubmit the eForm? asked by DevanAgarwal
- How can I apply for reserving LLP Name? asked by Bani Sharma
- Is India a member of XBRL International? asked by AashiKaur
- When should a user file Form 4A (addendum)? asked by Lavish Dey