Home > Questions > Company Law > Transaction status of my SRN is 'Pending for approval under regulation 17(6)'. What does it mean?
Like Us !!
- Anti-Profiteering measure
- Period of retention of accounts
- Doctrine of Precedence – Income Tax
- TECHNIQUES OF OBTAINING EVIDENCE
- Annual General Meeting
- How can I view signatory details of a company or an LLP? asked by ShreyaGaur
- What shall be the validity of challan for payments done through NEFT? asked by anamikashah
- If I am a practicing professional and also a director/ manager of a Company, do I need to register my DSC multiple times. asked by anamikashah
- What is a Service Request Number (SRN)? asked by anamikashah
- What are the hardware and software requirements for efiling at mca.gov.in? asked by EshSingh