VAT credit was not available on items ‘X’ & ‘Y’ as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Home > Questions > GST > VAT credit was not available on items 'X' & 'Y' as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Like Us !!
- Certain Deductions to be only on Actual Payment [Section 43B] – Income Tax
- FLOW PATTERN OF EXPORT – Custom Law
- Investigation of ownership of company [Section 247(1A) of the Companies Act, 1956]
- Whether a Company can ‘buy-back’ its own Securities?
- General Instructions for the preparation of balance sheet and profit and loss account
- What are the hardware and software requirements for efiling at mca.gov.in? asked by AdviKaur
- Is there a concept of deemed enrolment under GST? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What is meant by the term penalty? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is the sequence of payment of tax where that taxpayer has liabilities for previous months also? asked by AdviKaur
- Who can serve the notice for special audit? asked by AditaPareek