VAT credit was not available on items ‘X’ & ‘Y’ as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Home > Questions > GST > VAT credit was not available on items 'X' & 'Y' as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Like Us !!
- Related Party Transaction Under the Companies Act, 2013
- Amortisation on Intangible Assets
- No tax will be payable by the manufacturer or the job worker
- Advantages Of Book-keeping
- FORFEITURE AND RE-ISSUE OF SHARES ALLOTTED ON PRO-RATA BASIS IN CASE OF OVER-SUBSCRIPTION
- I am unable to access the GST Common Portal available at www.gst.gov.in. How can I access the site? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What is the meaning of the term “Inspection”? asked by JayeshMehta
- Will the principle of unjust enrichment apply to exports or deemed exports? asked by JayeshMehta
- What is the concept of GST Eco-system? asked by AdviKaur
- Will existing taxpayers under Central Excise or Service Tax or State VAT have to apply for fresh registration under GST? asked by AditaPareek