VAT credit was not available on items ‘X’ & ‘Y’ as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Home > Questions > GST > VAT credit was not available on items 'X' & 'Y' as capital goods in the earlier law. Since they are covered in GST, can the registered taxable person claim it now?
Like Us !!
- When can deductor register on TRACES after filing first statement at TIN-FC?
- How is Form 26AS important to a deductor and tax payer?
- Compulsory Licensing of Patents Relating to the Manufacture of Pharmaceutical Products for Export to Countries with Public Health Problems
- What is risk management?
- EXTERNAL COMMERCIAL BORROWINGS (ECB)
- Is there any facility for digital signature in the GSTN registration? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the time limit for filing an appeal before the High Court? asked by JayeshMehta
- Where the refund is withheld under 38(9), as discussed in 11(c) above, will the taxable person be given interest? asked by AditaPareek
- How will the IGST be paid? asked by AdviKaur
- Are there any class of officers who are required to assist CGST/SGST officers? asked by AditaPareek