What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Home > Questions > GST > What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Like Us !!
- Guiding principle of GST Council
- Any person aggrieved by any order or decision passed against him has the right to appeal
- ALTERNATIVE RATES FOR PAYMENT OF SERVICE TAX
- Share capital of a company
- Assessment of Goods – Custom Law
- Who can be the primary Authorized Signatory? asked by RanjitaKaur
- What is the latest time by which final assessment is required to be made? asked by AditaPareek
- I have multiple businesses in one state registered using the same PAN. Do I need to enrol each business separately with GST? asked by DamanJain
- Can amendments be made after the enrolment application is submitted? asked by RanjitaKaur
- Whether post-supply discounts or incentives are to be included in the transaction value? asked by AditaPareek