What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Home > Questions > GST > What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Questions & Answers
- Persons under legal disability
- Treatment of branch transfers
- Manner of taking input tax credit
- Recognition of Contract Revenue and Expenses
- Is extension of two months as discussed in section 150, section 151 and section 152 automatic? asked by AdviKaur
- Is there an option to take centralized registration for services under MGL? asked by AdviKaur
- What is to be done if there are certain factors affecting price though the transaction is not covered by section 15(4)? asked by AdviKaur
- What will be the role of taxpayers w.r.t GST Common Portal being developed and maintained by GSTN? asked by JayeshMehta
- What are the security measures being taken by GSTN to ensure security of the GST system? asked by BishalJain