What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Home > Questions > GST > What are the penal consequences if a taxable person violates the condition and is not eligible for payment of tax under the Composition scheme?
Like Us !!
- Passing of resolution by circulation (Section 175 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- Accounts with survivor/nominee clause
- Procedure for e-payment of duty
- Freezing of assets of company on inquiry and investigation – Companies Act, 2013
- Drawback not to be allowed in certain cases [proviso to section 75(1)]
- Do the taxable person have to feed anything in the GSTR-2 or everything is auto-populated from GSTR-1? asked by JayeshMehta
- A Taxable person is in the business of information technology. He buys a motor vehicle for use of his Executive Directors. Can he avail the ITC in respect of GST paid on purchase of such motor vehicle? asked by AdviKaur
- Can composition tax be collected from customers? asked by AdviKaur
- Which username can I choose after first login? asked by KritikaJoshi
- What are the consequences of credit distributed in contravention of the provisions of the Act? asked by BishalJain