What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Home > Questions > GST > What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Like Us !!
- Periodicity and duration of Audit – Excise
- General penalty
- General power to make rules [Section 156]
- Anlaysis of Expenses (Residuary ) under Admissible Deductions [Section 37] – Income Tax
- How can I fill my Enrolment Application in offline mode through Mobile app and submit it? asked by DamanJain
- Does input tax includes tax (CGST/ IGST/SGST) paid on input goods, input services and/ or capital goods? asked by BishalJain
- What is the default presumption for place of supply in respect of B2B supply of services? asked by BishalJain
- What is time of supply of service when invoice is not issued within prescribed period? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether the Registration granted to any person is permanent? asked by JayeshMehta