What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Home > Questions > GST > What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Questions & Answers
- Suspension or withdrawal of admission to dealings in securities on stock exchange
- Scope of Discontinuing Operations
- Meetings of Board – Companies Act, 2013
- Provision of value added services through electronic form (Section 401 of the Companies Act, 2013)
- Rule -13 : Deemed CENVAT CREDIT – Excise
- Whether the job worker will have to be compulsorily registered? asked by AditaPareek
- What is GSP (GST Suvidha Provider)? asked by AditaPareek
- Is there any system to facilitate smaller dealers or dealers having no IT infrastructure? asked by JayeshMehta
- Where goods and/or services received by a taxable person are used for effecting both taxable and non-taxable supplies, whether the input tax credit is available to the registered taxable person? asked by BishalJain
- When is payment of taxes to be made by the Supplier? asked by JayeshMehta