What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Home > Questions > GST > What happens if the job worker does not return the goods within the specified time?
Like Us !!
- PROCEDURE WHERE REGISTRATION IS NOT GRANTED
- Change of TPAs for servicing of Health Insurance Policies
- Recognition of Exchange Differences
- Other benefits of Amalgamation – Income Tax
- No additions if transaction made at a price less than its cost wasn’t with any specified person and it was genuine one
- What is meant by commencement of audit? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be status of Tobacco and Tobacco products under the GST regime? asked by BishalJain
- How would a particular transaction of goods and services be taxed simultaneously under Central GST (CGST) and State GST (SGST)? asked by AashiKaur
- What is the ITC entitlement of a person who has applied for registration under the Act within thirty days from the date on which he becomes liable to registration and has been granted such registration? (Section 16(2)) asked by AdviKaur
- Which of the existing taxes are proposed to be subsumed under GST? asked by AdviKaur