Like Us !!
- LIST OF RELEVANT PROVISIONS
- COMPOSITION OF CERTAIN OFFENCES Notwithstanding anything contained in the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, any offence punishable under this Act, not being an offence punishable with imprisonment only, or with imprisonment and also with fine, may either before or after the institution of any proceeding, be compounded by a Securities Appellate Tribunal or a court before which such proceedings are pending. [Section 23N]
- Illustrations Example 1: January 1, 2004 – Saravanan started business with Rs. 1,00,000.
- Infrastructure Funds
- Role of RBI
- Who is a Casual Taxable Person? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether provision of service or goods by a club or association or society to its members will be treated as supply or not? asked by AdviKaur
- What will be the role of GSTN in registration? asked by AditaPareek
- What exactly is the concept of destination based tax on consumption? asked by JayeshMehta
- Which are the offences which warrant prosecution under the MGL? asked by AditaPareek