What will be fate of any appeal or revision relating to a claim of CENVAT/ITC which is pending under the earlier law? If say, it relates to output liability then?
Home > Questions > GST > What will be fate of any appeal or revision relating to a claim of CENVAT/ITC which is pending under the earlier law? If say, it relates to output liability then?
Like Us !!
- INSURABLE INTEREST
- Conversion of Shares into Stock
- Computation of purchase consideration
- Winnings from lotteries, crossword puzzles and horse races [Sections 194B and 194BB] under Deduction of Tax at Source – Income Tax
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE EMPLOYER
- Can the customer who buys from a taxable person who is under the composition scheme claim composition tax as input tax credit? asked by AditaPareek
- If a person liable to pay tax has certain tax liability and in the meantime he transfers his business to another person, what happens to the existing tax liability? asked by BishalJain
- Can GST paid on reverse charge be considered as input tax? asked by AditaPareek
- How may AAR and AAAR will be constituted under GST? asked by BishalJain
- A person from Gurgaon travels by Air India flight from Mumbai to Delhi and gets his travel insurance done in Mumbai. What will be the place of supply? asked by AdviKaur