What will be fate of any appeal or revision relating to a claim of CENVAT/ITC which is pending under the earlier law? If say, it relates to output liability then?
Home > Questions > GST > What will be fate of any appeal or revision relating to a claim of CENVAT/ITC which is pending under the earlier law? If say, it relates to output liability then?
Like Us !!
- Tax paid on goods lying with agents to be allowed as credit
- Liability of officers in respect of offences committed prior to merger, amalgamation, etc – Companies Act, 2013
- a Protocol amending the Convention and the Protocol between the Republic of India and the State of Israel for the avoidance of double taxation and for the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on income and on capital was signed at Jerusalem, Israel on the 14th day of October, 2015 (
- Definition of entry under custom law – Custom Law
- Centralised issuance of notice and processing of information
- What are the benefits available to small tax payers under the GST regime? asked by BishalJain
- Who is an aggregator? asked by AditaPareek
- Whether the goods of principal directly supplied from the job-worker’s premises will be included in the aggregate turnover of the jobworker? asked by AditaPareek
- The supply of goods/services was made under the earlier law but a part of the consideration (say the retention money) is received in GST regime, will tax be payable in GST? asked by BishalJain
- Is the ISD required to file return? asked by BishalJain