Home > Questions > GST > What will be the fate of pending refund of tax/ interest under the earlier law?
Like Us !!
- Payments in respect of deposits under National Savings Scheme etc. [Section 194EE] under Deduction of Tax at Source – Income Tax
- Disallowance of provision for gratuity under Expenses or payments not deductible in certain circumstances Section 40A] – Income Tax
- Scheme for submission of returns through Tax Return Preparers [Section 139B] – Income Tax
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CAPITAL RECEIPTS AND REVENUE RECEIPTS
- CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT
- What are inter-state supplies? asked by JayeshMehta
- Can unutilized ITC be given refund, in case goods exported outside India are subjected to export duty? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the composition of Authority for advance rulings (AAR) under GST? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the place of supply where the goods or services are supplied on board a conveyance, such as a vessel, an aircraft, a train or a motor vehicle? asked by AdviKaur
- When exemption from whole of tax collected on goods and/or services has been granted unconditionally, can taxable person pay tax? asked by BishalJain