Whether a student can opt for Accounting Technician Course (ATC) alongwith registration for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course?
Home > Questions > Students > Whether a student can opt for Accounting Technician Course (ATC) alongwith registration for Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course?
Questions & Answers
- Disclosure in Interim Financial Reports
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
- STRAIGHT THROUGH PROCESSING
- AO couldn’t treat payer as assessee-in-default without examining his submission justifying non-deduction of tax
- When can directly registered student be eligible to join for practical training? asked by Jivikakaur
- Is there any age limit for pursuing CA Course? Can an employed person take up CA Course? asked by Jivikakaur
- Whether student can undergo articled training outside India? If so, what are the guidelines in this regard? asked by InaayaMishra
- When a student can appear in the examination of M.Com (F&T) programme? asked by AkashSharma
- Whether the students who have registered for practical training on or after January 1, 2015 and have already enrolled for a batch of GMCS-I, are still required to undergo the same? asked by AnviGaur