Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Home > Questions > GST > Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Questions & Answers
- Can I view my address details in TAN database or last statement?
- Choice of form of business organisation – Income Tax
- Commencement of winding up by Tribunal – Companies Act, 2013
- Redemption of preference shares
- Re-opening of accounts on court’s or Tribunal’s orders – Companies Act, 2013
- What is TDS? asked by JayeshMehta
- Is there any system to facilitate smaller dealers or dealers having no IT infrastructure? asked by JayeshMehta
- What if the invoices do not match? Whether ITC given or denied? If denied, what action is taken against supplier? asked by AdviKaur
- Whether post-supply discounts or incentives are to be included in the transaction value? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the time within which such TCS is to be remitted by the e-commerce operator to Government account? Is the operator required to file any returns for this purpose? asked by AnviGaur