Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Home > Questions > GST > Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Like Us !!
- Loading and unloading of goods at approved places only [Section 33]
- Conversion of companies already registered
- Exemption of specified income of Investor Protection Fund set up by commodity exchanges [Section 10(23EC)] – Income Tax
- Excess of the Carrying Amount of the Qualifying Asset over Recoverable Amount
- Other Issues under BANKS’ SHARE HOLDERS AND THEIR RIGHTS
- What are the salient features of the draft IGST Law? asked by BishalJain
- What is meant by the term ‘Seizure’? asked by AditaPareek
- Where the tax liability as per the final assessment is higher than in provisional assessment, will the taxable person be liable to pay interest? asked by JayeshMehta
- The order passed by First Appellate Authority has to be communicated to whom? asked by AdviKaur
- Is the reverse charge mechanism applicable only to services? asked by AdviKaur