Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Home > Questions > GST > Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Like Us !!
- Interest on delayed refund of amount deposited under section 35F (pre-deposit) [Section 35FF]
- DISCRETION OF THE COURT
- Aims and Objects of the Act under The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- Prohibition on Withdrawal of Resolutions
- Merits of Straight Line Method
- Which date is considered as date of deposit of the tax dues- Date of presentation of cheque or Date of payment or Date of credit of amount in the account of government account? asked by JayeshMehta
- What are the benefits available to small tax payers under the GST regime? asked by BishalJain
- Can the person chargeable with tax pay the amount of demand along-with interest before issue of notice under section 51A? asked by AdviKaur
- When are Valuation Rules applicable? asked by JayeshMehta
- Why does introduction of GST require a Constitutional Amendment? asked by AashiKaur