Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Home > Questions > GST > Whether principal has to reverse the input tax credit on inputs which have not been received back from the job worker within 180 days?
Like Us !!
- Points for Annual filings to ROC
- Confiscation of improperly imported goods, etc. [Section 111]
- State-of-the-Art Searches
- CBEC Circular – Service tax levy on services (like loading , unloading etc) provided by a Goods Transport Agency
- Imposition of duty with retrospective effect
- What are the other legislative requirements for introduction of the GST? asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the role of GST Suvidha Providers? asked by BishalJain
- What is time of supply? asked by AdviKaur
- Can the taxable person under composition scheme claim input tax credit? asked by JayeshMehta
- What would be the role of GST Council? asked by AditaPareek