Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?
Home > Questions > Income Tax > Whether variable deposit schemes are liable to deduction of tax at source from interest ?
Like Us !!
- Buy Back of Shares – Income Tax
- The New Era in Service Tax Begins
- Prudence (Conservatism) Principle
- Combining and Segmenting Construction Contracts
- Surrender of salary – Income Tax
- I have got the Short Deduction Notice regarding Surcharge not Paid, however, I have deducted the TDS as per DTAA and PAN is also correct. Why I have received this Demand Intimation? asked by Devansh Kaur
- If the deposited cash amount pertains to the withdrawals made from different bank accounts, do I need to mention the date(s) of such withdrawal(s)? asked by SiddharthaManhotra
- If the cash deposited is from more than one category, how should it be segregated? asked by KritikaJoshi
- If deductor corrects Invalid PAN Number through online correction within 7 days after receiving intermediate default communication, will he get default for PAN error after processing of online correction. asked by Devansh Kaur
- Why is return filing mandatory, even though all my taxes and interests have been paid and there is no refund due to me? asked by EshSingh