Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Home > Questions > GST > Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Like Us !!
- Long Term Debt Mutual Fund Schemes
- INTRODUCTION on Electronic Banking and IT in Banks
- Stock Exchange
- Signing of Audit Reports
- What is the ITC entitlement of a person who has applied for registration under the Act within thirty days from the date on which he becomes liable to registration and has been granted such registration? (Section 16(2)) asked by AdviKaur
- A registered taxable person say, purchases capital goods in the last quarter of 2016-17. Though the invoice is received within 31st March but the capital goods are received on 5th April, 2017 (i.e. in GST regime). Will such a person get full credit of CENVAT in 2017-18? asked by BishalJain
- Is the e-commerce operator required to furnish information to the Government? asked by AdviKaur
- Who can order for carrying out “Inspection” and under what circumstances? asked by AdviKaur
- What is the concept of providing threshold exemption for GST? asked by EshSingh