Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Home > Questions > GST > Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Like Us !!
- Cash-in-Safe Insurance
- Site Restoration Fund under Admissible Deductions [Section 33ABA] – Income Tax
- Execution of document by Pardanashin Women
- INTANGIBLE ASSETS
- Sec 153A cannot be used to re-agitate concluded assessment in absence of any incriminating material
- Suppose, invoice is not issued and date of payment or date of completion of provision of service are also not ascertainable, what will be the time of supply? asked by AditaPareek
- Do I need to enrol for GST? asked by RanjitaKaur
- What are the reasons for doubting transaction value declared? asked by AdviKaur
- If a return has been filed, how can it be revised if some changes are required to be made? asked by BishalJain
- Who can be the primary Authorized Signatory? asked by RanjitaKaur