Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Home > Questions > GST > Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Like Us !!
- Features of cash book
- Disposal of books and papers of company – Companies Act, 2013
- Posting and Balancing of Sales Book
- Voting Rights of a Member
- Powers of Company Law Board/ Tribunal
- Whether time limit for payment of tax can be extended or paid in monthly installments? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the procedure for obtaining Advance Ruling? asked by JayeshMehta
- What happens to the goods upon confiscation of goods by the proper officer? asked by BishalJain
- In case the person does not deposit tax collected in contravention of Section 52, what is the proper course of action to be taken? asked by BishalJain
- Will GSTN be providing mobile based Apps to view ledgers and other accounts? asked by AditaPareek