Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Home > Questions > GST > Who is the person responsible to make assessment of taxes payable under the Act?
Like Us !!
- Return for Casual Taxpayers:
- Application of insolvency rules in winding up of insolvent companies – Companies Act, 2013
- Identification of Fixed Assets
- Procedure for obtaining Registration:
- Manufacture and processing under Manufacture
- How will the goods and services be classified under GST regime? asked by MaanavJain
- Whether goods sent by a taxable person to a job-worker will be treated as supply and liable to GST? Why? asked by AditaPareek
- What is the default presumption for place of supply in respect of B2B supply of services? asked by BishalJain
- Will GSTN provide tools for uploading invoice data on GST portal? asked by JayeshMehta
- What are the salient features of the proposed GST model? asked by DevanAgarwal