Home > Questions > GST > Will ITC be allowed to a service provider on VAT paid inputs held as stock on the appointed day?
Like Us !!
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 15th November 2016 at Naveen Nagar, Saharanpur, U.P
- Control over warehoused goods [Section 62]
- CAG report on Non-Compliance with Excise Duty Rules and Regulations
- Schedule A of the regulation contains following parts
- Petition for winding up – Companies Act, 2013
- How may AAR and AAAR will be constituted under GST? asked by BishalJain
- Whether the job worker will have to be compulsorily registered? asked by AditaPareek
- Give two examples of registered taxable persons who were not liable to be registered under the earlier law but are required to be registered under GST? asked by AditaPareek
- Is a job-worker required to take registration? asked by BishalJain
- Can the person chargeable with tax pay the amount of demand along-with interest before issue of notice under section 51B? asked by AditaPareek