Home > Questions > GST > Will ITC be allowed to a service provider on VAT paid inputs held as stock on the appointed day?
Like Us !!
- DISCLOSURE OF SIGNIFICANT ACCOUNTING POLICIES
- Transitional Provisions
- Rating Process of CRA
- Notice of Short-Export of Goods
- Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement
- How shall the refund arising from revision of return(s) furnished under the earlier law be dealt in GST? asked by BishalJain
- What will be the place of supply for mobile connection? Can it be the location of supplier? asked by BishalJain
- Whether the Department through the proper officer, can suo-moto proceed with registration of a Person under this Act? asked by AdviKaur
- What is time of supply of service in case of tax payable under reverse charge? asked by AdviKaur
- What are the circumstances in which order of Settlement Commission can be revoked? asked by JayeshMehta