Will the CENVAT/ITC carried forward in the last return prior to GST under earlier law be available as ITC under GST?
Home > Questions > GST > Will the CENVAT/ITC carried forward in the last return prior to GST under earlier law be available as ITC under GST?
Like Us !!
- Application of AS-22 on AS-19
- Payment to director for loss of office, etc., in connection with transfer of undertaking, property or shares – Companies Act, 2013
- Pension Fund
- Transfer of units by unit holders on consolidation of plans within a mutual fund scheme not to be regarded as transfer [Section 47(xix)]
- Limitation period (IDS, 2016)
- Whether time limit for payment of tax can be extended or paid in monthly installments? asked by AditaPareek
- Who is an ISD? asked by AditaPareek
- Today under VAT/CST merchant exporters can purchase goods without payment of tax on furnishing of a declaration form. Will this system be there in GST? asked by BishalJain
- What does the word ‘enrolment’ under the GST Common Portal mean? asked by SiddharthaManhotra
- Can the registration certificate be downloaded from the GSTN portal? asked by JayeshMehta