Arrangements for dematerialisation :
• Prior to submitting the draft offer document with SEBI, the special purpose distinct entity shall enter into an arrangement with a registered depository for dematerialisation of the securitised debt instruments that are proposed to be issued to the public.
• The special purpose distinct entity shall give an option to the investors to receive the securitised debt instruments either in the physical form or in dematerialised form.
• The holders of dematerialised instruments shall have the same rights and liabilities as holders of physical instruments.
Latest posts by Arnav Mehra (see all)
- Update PAN details to avoid blocking of e-filing account by the Income Tax Department - August 30, 2016
- COMPLIANCES UNDER SEBI (LISTING OBLIGATIONS AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) REGULATIONS, 2015 - August 29, 2016
- Other Relevant Provisions - August 27, 2016