It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Home > Articles by: N.sharma
- Civil court not to have jurisdiction – Companies Act, 2013
- Responsibility of the registered person
- “Hit and Run” Accident
- TRADE FINANCE
- TREATMENT OF DIVIDEND
- Books to be kept by Company Liquidator – Companies Act, 2013
- Capital gains on distribution of assets by companies in liquidation [Section 46] – Income Tax
- Power to nominate – Companies Act, 2013
- Persons to be searched may require to be taken before gazetted officer of customs or magistrate [Section 102]
- How can I ensure that I have entered correct communication details (Email Id or Mobile Number) during registration? Can I edit this information before submitting my TDS registration form?
- Commission, etc., on the sale of lottery tickets
- SEBI (REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUST) REGULATIONS, 2014
- Meaning of ‘representative assessee’ – Income Tax
- Why the detail of tax deposited on TDS on property is not appearing in Form 26 AS and Form 16B?
- In case of Receipt of advance by the Supplier from a Receiver, is the supplier liable to pay tax on such an advance amount?asked by TANI AGARWAL
- Does a tax payer need to report the credit notes and debit notes of supplies to consumer separately?asked by AayushPareek
- When are Credit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by RyanJain
- When are Debit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by NidhiJain
- What are Credit Notesasked by AayushPareek