Definitions : “aggregate turnover” means the aggregate value of all taxable supplies (excluding the value of inward supplies on which tax is payable by a person on reverse charge basis), […]
Home > Articles by: Tina Saha
- State Bench and Area Benches
- Notification regarding E-way Bill in Union Territory of Lakshadweep.
- Continuous supply of services
- Summary Assessments can be initiated to protect the interest of revenue
- Which Central and State taxes are proposed to be subsumed under GST ?
- Stand-alone amendments which are not part of Constitution
- Transition of persons registered under excise, State Vat or service tax
- Orders of Appellate Tribunal
- Form of Electronic Tax Liability Register
- Time of supply when interest, late fee or penalty for late payment is received
- How will GST benefit industry, trade and agriculture ?
- No tax will be payable by the manufacturer or the job worker
- Withholding of refunds Sec.38
- Relief to small taxable persons
- Services of freight forwarder
- I am a migrated and newly registered taxpayer. I am not able to opt for Composition Levy for financial year 2017-18. Why? asked by AayushPareek
- Can I save the Application to Opt for Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain
- Is it mandatory to file a Stock Intimation? How do I file a Stock Intimation? asked by NidhiJain
- When can I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by AayushPareek
- How do I opt for the Composition Levy? asked by RyanJain