Skip to content

Can negative entries appear in Form 26AS?

If there is any error in TDS / TCS return or in the challan detail uploaded by bank, for rectifying this, original credit entry will be reversed by debit entry in Form 26AS and a new credit entry will be posted (if required). Remarks column will be updated with the appropriate reason.

Leave a Reply