Disclosure (Pillar 3) : Pillar 3 aims primarily at disclosure of a bank’s risk profile and capital adequacy. It is recognised that the Pillar 3 disclosure framework does not conflict […]
- How can I file Nil GSTR-1?
- After successfully submitting my GSTR-1, I am getting system error when I am aff
- How can I delete or modify the invoices which have been earlier successfully upl
- The invoice count on the tile summary is different from the number of invoices I
- I am unable to view the invoices, I have uploaded. What should I do?
- A taxpayer cannot file GSTR-1 before the end of the current tax period. Is there
- Up to how many decimal digits do different values need to be declared in GSTR-1?
- Does a taxpayer need to check the validity of the registration of the recipients
- Will a taxpayer receive notice if he does not file GSTR-1 by due date?
- What precautions need to be taken while applying Digital Signature Certificate (
- DEFINITIONS OF AUDITING
- Audit Approach – Zonal Office Auditor:
- Refinance Scheme of Export Import Bank of India
- Prudential Norms for Conversion of Principal into Debt / Equity
- SA 250: Consideration of Laws and Regulations in an Audit of Financial Statements
- Corrective Action
- Some of the key points while auditing agriculture advances:
- Hire-purchase Documents
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN INTERNAL CHECK AND INTERNAL AUDIT
- Revenue and Other Reserves