Government of India Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue) Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Notification No. 61/2018 – Central Tax New Delhi, the 5th November, 2018 […]
Home > GST
- Seeks to amend notification No. 04/2017- Central Tax (Rate) dated 28.06.2017 so as to notify levy of Priority Sector Lending Certificate (PSLC) under Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM)
- Officers under CGST
- Procedure for transfer of credit on sale, merger, amalgamation, lease or transfer of a business
- Notification regarding E-way Bill in Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- Actual suppliers claim credit of this TCS
- Reverse Charge for Services provided by Electronic Commerce Operator –
- Rule 31 – Residual method for determination of value of supply of goods or services or both
- Tax Deduction at Source Return
- Clarification of classification of cut pieces of fabric under GST
- Rule 34 – Rate of exchange of currency, other than Indian rupees,
- Sums due to be paid notwithstanding appeal etc.
- DEPARTMENTAL VAT AUDIT
- Extends the due dates for quarterly furnishing of FORM GSTR-1 for taxpayers with aggregate turnover of upto Rs.1.5 crore.
- Constitution of the National Appellate Tribunal
- Interest on delayed refund of pre-deposit
- When / how will the refund Form RFD-01A be processed? asked by AayushPareek
- Whether there is any ledger entry on filing refund application? asked by TANI AGARWAL
- What happens when refund application is filed? asked by NidhiJain
- Where can I download my filed refund application? asked by AayushPareek
- How can I track the status of application for refund? asked by TANI AGARWAL