under The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 The Act extends to the whole of India. Provided that in so far as it relates to plantations or ports, it shall not […]
Home > GST
- Sums due to be paid notwithstanding appeal etc.
- Statutory body, corporation or authority are not Government or local authority
- Can GST apply only to that part of construction done after agreement?
- Refund of input tax credit in Electronic Credit Ledger
- Processing of Return
- Demand cannot be invalidated on minor ground, apparent mistake can be rectified
- Tax Invoice in respect of goods
Like Us !!