GST Rates (As on 1st January 2019) – ( For Inter-state supply, IGST Rate is applicable | For intra-state supply, CGST rate and SGST/UTGST rate is applicable ) Goods which […]
Home > GST-Goods and Service Tax
- What happens to the Electronic Credit Ledgers of Acquired Entity (transferor) as
- As an acquiring /transferee Entity, can I change my decision once the ACCEPT / R
- Which ITC can be transferred by filing FORM GST ITC-02?
- What are the pre-conditions for filing of ITC declaration in FORM GST ITC-02?
- What will happen once the Form GST ITC-01 is filed?
- What are the pre-conditions to claim Input Tax Credit?
- By when do I need to claim Input Tax Credit?
- When can I claim Input Tax Credit?
- Input Tax Credit can be availed on which goods?
- What is GST ITC-01?
- Final acceptance of reduction in output tax liability and communication thereof in respect of credit note
- Seeks to notify the rate of tax collection at source (TCS) to be collected by every electronic commerce operator for intra-State taxable supplies
- Tax liability on composite and mixed supplies– Section 8 of CGST Act
- Aggregate turnover :
- Seeks to exempt Central Government’s share of Profit Petroleum from Integrated tax
- Submission of statement of supplies by an e-commerce operator in form GSTR-8
- Rule 31: Residual Method
- Services directly in relation to immovable property
- Claim of input tax credit and provisional acceptance