CLASSIFICATION OF OFFENCES Explanatory Note : (1) In regard to offences under the Indian Penal Code, the entries in the second and third columns against a section the number of which […]
- Power of judicial authority to refer parties to arbitration
- [Special provision for arrears of rent and unrealised rent received subsequently
- Interest payable by assessee
- Bar of limitation for imposing penalty
- Amendment of section 11
- Procedure when investigation cannot be completed in twenty-four hours .
- Interest on excess refund
- Prosecution for offences against the State and for criminal conspiracy to commit such offence.
- Disposal of things found in search beyond jurisdiction
- Power to inspect registers of companies
- Site Restoration Fund
- Person once convicted or acquitted not to be tried for same offence
- Conviction on plea of guilty.
- Conviction on plea of guilty in absence of accused in petty cases.
- Offences by companies
- In case of Receipt of advance by the Supplier from a Receiver, is the supplier liable to pay tax on such an advance amount?asked by TANI AGARWAL
- Does a tax payer need to report the credit notes and debit notes of supplies to consumer separately?asked by AayushPareek
- When are Credit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by RyanJain
- When are Debit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by NidhiJain
- What are Credit Notesasked by AayushPareek