Mode of claim and time limit:
- How can I file Nil GSTR-1?
- After successfully submitting my GSTR-1, I am getting system error when I am aff
- How can I delete or modify the invoices which have been earlier successfully upl
- The invoice count on the tile summary is different from the number of invoices I
- I am unable to view the invoices, I have uploaded. What should I do?
- A taxpayer cannot file GSTR-1 before the end of the current tax period. Is there
- Up to how many decimal digits do different values need to be declared in GSTR-1?
- Does a taxpayer need to check the validity of the registration of the recipients
- Will a taxpayer receive notice if he does not file GSTR-1 by due date?
- What precautions need to be taken while applying Digital Signature Certificate (
- The Payments to be made in GST regime
- Invoice pertaining to Export and deemed export supply
- Major defects in present structure of indirect taxes
- Audit report in form GSTR-9B if aggregate turnover exceeds Rs one crore
- Tax payer will be able to change the GST Practitioner once chosen in above mentioned facility
- Clarification on refund related issues.
- Liability in case of company in liquidation
- Meaning of ‘open market value’
- Manner of taking input tax credit
- Tax liability on a composite supply be determined under GST