(Section 270) Modes of winding up
(1) The winding up of a company may be either—
(a) by the Tribunal; or
(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in any other Act, the provisions of this Act with respect to winding up shall apply to the winding up of a company in any of the modes specified under sub-section (1).
Latest posts by arunak (see all)
- Competent Authority - September 10, 2017
- Proper Officer - September 10, 2017
- Powers under CGST can be delegated to officers of State Government and vice versa - September 10, 2017