Section-269E. (1) Objections against the acquisition of the immovable property in respect of which a notice has been published in the Official Gazette under sub-section (1) of section 269D may be made—
(a) by the transferor or the transferee or any other person referred to in clause (a) of sub-section (2) of that section, within a period of forty-five days from the date of such publication or a period of thirty days from the date of service of notice on such person under the said clause, whichever period expires later ;
(b) by any other person interested in such immovable property, within forty-five days from the date of such publication.
(2) Every objection under sub-section (1) shall be made to the competent authority in writing.
(3) For the removal of doubts, it is hereby declared that objection may be made under sub-section (1) that the provisions of clause (a) of sub-section (2) of section 269C do not apply in relation to any immovable property on the ground that the fair market value of such property does not exceed the apparent consideration therefor by more than twenty-five per cent of such apparent consideration.
Latest posts by Tina Saha (see all)
- Apply for 12th ICAI Leaders & Business Excellence Awards being organised by Committee for Members in Industry & Business (CMI&B) before 15th December, 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Assessment Test of the Certificate Course on International Taxation organized by the Committee on International Taxation of ICAI -14th October, 2018 (Sunday) – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM - September 18, 2018
- Next Batch of Educational Course by ICAI Registered Valuers Organsiation (ICAI RVO) at Hotel Fortune Select Excalibur, Main Sohna road, Sector 49, Gurgaon from 6th October to 28th October, 2018 - September 18, 2018