A registered person purchases goods worth Rs. 6000/- on a single day from unregistered persons. Whether he has to pay GST on Rs. 1000/- or Rs. 6000/-?
Home > Questions > GST > a-registered-person-purchases-goods-worth-rs-6000-on-a-single-day-from-unregistered-persons-whether-he-has-to-pay-gst-on-rs-1000-or-rs-6000
- How can I file Nil GSTR-1?
- After successfully submitting my GSTR-1, I am getting system error when I am aff
- How can I delete or modify the invoices which have been earlier successfully upl
- The invoice count on the tile summary is different from the number of invoices I
- I am unable to view the invoices, I have uploaded. What should I do?
- A taxpayer cannot file GSTR-1 before the end of the current tax period. Is there
- Up to how many decimal digits do different values need to be declared in GSTR-1?
- Does a taxpayer need to check the validity of the registration of the recipients
- Will a taxpayer receive notice if he does not file GSTR-1 by due date?
- What precautions need to be taken while applying Digital Signature Certificate (