A registered person purchases goods worth Rs. 6000/- on a single day from unregistered persons. Whether he has to pay GST on Rs. 1000/- or Rs. 6000/-?
Home > Questions > GST > A registered person purchases goods worth Rs. 6000/- on a single day from unregistered persons. Whether he has to pay GST on Rs. 1000/- or Rs. 6000/-?
- If a taxpayer enters the wrong GSTIN and the amount is also debited from his account, then how will he/she get credit of the debited amount or will he/she get the amount back from the department? asked by RyanJain
- What are the other compliances which a provisionally registered person opting to pay tax under the composition levy need to make? asked by TANI AGARWAL
- Can nil period of refund be combined with the period in which there is refund in one application? asked by AayushPareek
- Will credit of duties be available on inputs and inputs contained in semi-finished goods/finished goods lying in stock of an exporter who was not registered under existing laws, as on appointed day of GST? asked by AayushPareek
- Whether pre-supply discounts allowed before or at the time of supply are includible in the transaction value? asked by BishalJain
- When / how will the refund Form RFD-01A be processed? asked by AayushPareek
- Whether there is any ledger entry on filing refund application? asked by TANI AGARWAL
- What happens when refund application is filed? asked by NidhiJain
- Where can I download my filed refund application? asked by AayushPareek
- How can I track the status of application for refund? asked by TANI AGARWAL