Home > Questions > GST > Assuming such a person wrongly enjoyed the credit, will the recovery be done in GST or earlier law?
Like Us !!
- SUSPENSION, CANCELLATION OR SURRENDER OF CERTIFICATE
- Publication of rules and notifications and laying of rules before Parliament [Section 38]
- Establishment of Special Courts
- Trading at BSE
- Weighted deduction in respect of expenditure incurred by companies on notified skill development project [Section 35CCD] – Income Tax
- Period of Warehousing – Excise
- Rule 10 : Daily Stock Account – Excise
- Scope of Total Income – Income Tax
- Interest for deferment of advance tax [Section 234C] under Scheme of Mandatory Interest – Income Tax
- A person becomes liable to pay tax on 1st August, 2017 and has obtained registration on 15th August, 2017. Such person is eligible for input tax credit on inputs held in stock as on ……. asked by JayeshMehta
- What will be the role of taxpayers w.r.t GST Common Portal being developed and maintained by GSTN? asked by JayeshMehta
- Whether goods supplied on hire purchase basis will be treated as supply of goods or supply of services? Why? asked by AnviGaur
- How will decisions be taken by GST Council? asked by AdeshsSrivastav
- I have multiple businesses in one state registered using the same PAN. Do I need to enrol each business separately with GST? asked by RanjitaKaur