Home > Questions > GST > Assuming such a person wrongly enjoyed the credit, will the recovery be done in GST or earlier law?
- Power to Prohibit Contracts in Certain Cases
- Changes in Provisions
- Income of the IRDA [Section 10(23BBE)] – Income Tax
- Streamlining provisions of exemption on affordable housing scheme
- Articles that are allowed free of duty under Baggage Rules, 1988 to resident Indian or foreigner residing in India returning from Nepal, Bhutan ,China and Myanmar other than by Land Route or from other countries by specified land route in Annexure IV – Custom Law
- Rental charges for cylinders and bottles
- ICAI is organizing Career Counselling Programme on 6th September 2016 at Jind, Haryana
Like Us !!