Can a buyer of goods and services pay the value of services / goods to the supplier and deposit the GST component of the invoice in the supplier’s account so that when the buyer claims input credit, he may get the same cross entry tallied from the supplier’s account?
Home > Questions > GST > Can a buyer of goods and services pay the value of services / goods to the supplier and deposit the GST component of the invoice in the supplier’s account so that when the buyer claims input credit, he may get the same cross entry tallied from the supplier’s account?
- How are the legislative steps being taken for CGST and SGST ?
- Under the GST regime, will benefit of exemption from all duties available under Advance authorization scheme, EPCG scheme and duty credit scrips such as Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) & Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS) will continue?
- If I register voluntarily though my turnover is less than Rs. 20 lakhs, am I required to pay tax on supplies made post registration?
- What would be the GST rate on old cotton dhoti used for cleaning purpose? It is a used product recycled for cleaning purpose. Is there any GST on old dhoti because there is no VAT on old dhoti?
- What is aggregate turnover?
- Under PART A OF EWB -01- TRANSPORT DOCUMENT NO to be mentioned. What can be this?
- Where goods are supplied on “as is-where is” basis, whether e-way bill is required to be generated?
- 98. In many circumstance the parcel is sent to the courier/ transporter for further transportation and in such a scenario the consignor is unaware of the fact that when will the movement begin from the transporter’s/courier person place for final delivery. In such a scenario how to handle the validity of e way bill issue?
- In case of Bill to – Ship to transaction, the transporter need to carry both invoices of the supplier as well as the buyer along with both e way bills. It will be practically difficult to send the invoice and e way bill of the buyer on the consignee (Ship to Party) to the transporter. How to arrange for the same?
- What is relevance of Invoice Reference Number (IRN)?