Can duty credit scrips such as Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) and Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS) be used for payment of GST?
Home > Questions > GST > Can duty credit scrips such as Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) and Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS) be used for payment of GST?
- What information do I need, to Link Aadhaar in the e-Filing website? asked by RyanJain, 3 hours ago
- How can I e-Verify my returns & Form? asked by NidhiJain, 3 hours ago
- Whether the refund can be credited to foreign Bank Account? asked by AayushPareek, 3 hours ago
- Whether credit is restricted under the GST Act, especially for rent-a-cab Service? asked by AayushPareek, 1 day ago
- Whether taxi aggregators can issue any other document in lieu of invoice and issue consolidated invoice for such services? asked by TANI AGARWAL, 1 day ago
- It will be difficult to link between “Advance Receipt Voucher” and invoices in case of sales billing on Cash Sale (Rail/Road)/e-Auction etc., especially in case of Rail Cash sale, where purchasers deposit money in advance to the tune of many crores for which lifting of coal has to be made from various loading point and time. In such situation how will the billing person at one point realize how much “balance advance” is available for adjustment while raising invoice at his end at a specific point of time?
- Whether fines and penalty imposed by Government or a local authority for violation of a statute, bye-laws, rules or regulations liable to tax?
- Where the refund is withheld under 38(9), as discussed in 11(c) above, will the taxable person be given interest?
- Kindly clarify the accounting treatment of Credit Note while raising Invoice after implementation of GST?
- What are the modes of signing GSTR-6?