Add to favorites
Home > Questions > Income Tax > Can interest paid on loans taken from friends and relatives be claimed as deduction while calculating house property income?
- ACCOUNTING ENTRIES IN THE BOOKS OF TRANSFEREE COMPANY
- Services by employee to employer not subject to GST
- Rule 6 – Obligation of manufacturer or producer of final products and a provider of output service
- Exemption under section 10(34) not to apply to dividend chargeable to tax in accordance with section 115BBDA
- Development, design, programming, customization, adaptation, upgradation, enhancement, implementation of the information technology software under Declared services [Section 66E]
- Extraordinary Items
- INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES AND VALUATION POLICIES
Like Us !!