Home > Questions > Income Tax > TDS > If a deductee comes back stating that the original TDS certificate is lost, can a duplicate certificate be issued?
- Any person other than the supplier or recipient be liable to pay tax under GST?
- Power of Magistrate to direct local investigation and examination of an expert
- Authority will levy and administer GST
- Provisional Panel of Chartered Accountant Firms/LLPs with the O/o C&AG for the year 2018-2019. – (24-04-2018)
- When can deductor register on TRACES after filing first statement at TIN-FC?
- Process involved in issue of India Depository Receipts (IDRs)
- Applicability of Advance Ruling [Section 245S] – Income Tax
- Recognition and Measurement: Plan Assets
- Prudential Norms for Conversion of Principal into Debt / Equity
- What is Form 16B?
- Audit Approach and Procedures
- Amendment of section 80JJAA
- SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS
- ICAI gives suggestions for improvement in Income Tax Refund Issue Process
- Advance Ruling [Sections 96A to 96I]
- What is the procedure to generate the Form 16B? asked by Hansh Verma
- Form 16A request showing "Not Available". asked by Myra Gaur
- If taxpayer pays late payment/late filing for 26QB, will it reflect in 26AS, will taxpayer get credit for that or not? asked by Ayush Mehta
- Is it possible to de-register an Admin User account (for a TAN) on TRACES? asked by Ayush Mehta
- While requesting for Form 16 error showing "No data Available". asked by Devansh Kaur
- In case of Receipt of advance by the Supplier from a Receiver, is the supplier liable to pay tax on such an advance amount?asked by TANI AGARWAL
- Does a tax payer need to report the credit notes and debit notes of supplies to consumer separately?asked by AayushPareek
- When are Credit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by RyanJain
- When are Debit Notes to be reported in the return?asked by NidhiJain
- What are Credit Notesasked by AayushPareek