How can download an eForm that has been marked for resubmission and resubmit the eForm?
At times, MCA may ask for some changes before approving/ registering the eForm that has been submitted successfully. MCA will notify you about their requirements through email. You will have to make the changes and resubmitted. The documents that were uploaded during submission of eForm will be again uploaded during re-submission. To download the resubmitted eForm, follow the steps given below:
1. Login to the MCA21 application.
2. Click the MCA Services tab. The list of MCA Services is displayed.
3. Under e-filing, click the Download Submitted Form for resubmission menu. The Download Submitted Form for resubmission page is displayed.
4. In the Enter SRN field, enter the SRN of the eForm that has been marked for resubmission.
5. Click the Submit button. In the Informational Alert dialogue box, a message is displayed. Read the message carefully.
6. Click the Ok button to close the Informational Alert dialogue box.
7. The eForm is displayed. Save this eForm in your computer.