How can I authorize a Professional User or Company/LLP Representative?Add to favorites
If you are a Director/ Designated Partner, you can authorize a professional user or a Company/ LLP Representative to work on behalf of the company/ LLP. Once the user is authorized, he/she can be suspended from working on behalf of the company/ LLP.
To authorize a Professional User or Company/LLP Representative, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to MCA21 application with your User ID and the DSC.
- In the Left-bar, click the Authorize Professional User link. A list of Company/ LLP is displayed.
Alternatively, in the Left-bar, click the Authorize Company/LLP Representative link. A list of Company/ LLP is displayed.
- Click the Company/LLP Name with which you want to authorize a user.
- In the User ID field, enter the user ID of the user to be authorized and click the Submit button. The details of the user are displayed.
- Click the Authorize button. An email is sent to the user stating the authorization to work for the company.